Monday, March 13, 2017

Unconditional Love


Love stories from reality resemble fairy tales, but they still have the power to us for warmth hearts and remind us that unconditional love exists.


Photography of couple in years long gone became a hit because of the story that lies behind it.


"I saw a gentleman who feed his wife. All my life I long for love so strong. 
Mr. stood up to throw debris, and I could not control myself not ask how old are married. He looked at me and told me to guess his age, but do not tell too low a figure. After several attempts to guess mine told me that there 96 years and his wife 93 years old and suffers from Alzheimer's disease. They were loving meeting. He told me that if they manage to reach the June, will celebrate the 75th anniversary of marriage. 
To reach the finish line with the person you've started is one of the most wonderful things on the face of the Earth. Sharing a deep love and connection that only grows as we grow older is a wonderful thing."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...